Information Security or Network Security refers to any activities designed to protect your network or information. Specifically, these activities protect the usability, reliability, integrity, and safety of your network and data. Effective network & information security targets a variety of threats and stops them from entering or spreading on your network.
1. Cloud computing security and how security concerns associated with cloud computing can be addressed
2. Financially motivated malware such as ransomware
3. Next generation firewall, firewall which has massive nonblocking throughput to cater today’s network bandwidth requirement
4. Security Deployment in Virtual Environment
5. Customer Data and Privacy
6. Identity and Access Management
NEXTGEN Vendors’ solutions